Tuesday, January 26, 2010

twenty-six.

I'm not a literary snob. I read a lot. And I'll read most anything. I read the Twilight series last year after seeing everyone go on and on about it. The books were horrible. They really were. But I read them all. And even liked them a little. And I'll admit (yes you can laugh) I watched the movies. And I plan on continuing to watch the ones that come out.

A coworker loaned another book by the same author. I put off reading it for a while, because even though I got sucked into Twilight, it wasn't really very good. Then I opened it. And finished it in a day. I really, really liked it. I couldn't believe it was written by the same woman.

It's sci-fi, which I'm normally not a huge fan of but this was really well done. Read it. 




2 comments:

AmyBean said...

Yeah, I was so disappointed with Twilight. The story was good, but it was terribly written. I might check this one out though. I've heard good things about it.

Sara said...

I guess I should add that to my list of books to read. I just couldn't do more Twilight. LOL