Thursday, February 4, 2010

thirty-five.

My house, right now.

My husbands band (boots n shorts) practicing.

I literally held the camera up and took a 2 second snapshot, didn't really aim or anything. I don't want to be too pesky ;)

Now that I've been taking more pictures, I know how I would have done this differently if I actually took a minute or two to get a picture. By moving the soda (yuck) and laptop for starters! I would have waited until they were closer together and moved towards the camera. I'm half tempted to go take another picture, but I'm snuggled on the couch with a quilt and a glass of wine and listening to them play. Way too cozy to move!




So instead you get the same picture in a different effect.

Ta-da!


1 comment:

Sara said...

The black and white does make a difference!

I took a picture of Jesse yesterday and realized that there is a big ol can of dip right next to her. Totally ruined the picture. So yes, staging/planning sometimes is good. Other times, I wish I knew how to photoshop. :D