Monday, February 15, 2010

forty-five

Sunday. Valentines Day.

I worked 12 hours. My husband brought me in my favorite dinner (broiled scallops!) from my favorite resteraunt (Pier 57 for those local). Of course, I forgot to get a picture. So this is what you get instead.


I don't understand Vera Bradly. I don't get the big fuss about over priced bags and ugly patterns.

But I love this bag. My MIL got it for me for Christmas, and it's fabulous. I don't hate the design - and the best part is it's so sturdy and huge and the freaking pockets man! - I couldn't have made/dreamed up/asked for a better bag. I use it for everything. For carting stuff to and from work. For groceries. For the farmers market. I pretty much love this bag.

 


  
oh, those pockets. 

1 comment:

S said...

I don't get the overpriced bag thing either. I totally love that bag.